More about Hoodia Gordinii
Our Rooibos and Hoodia blend is one of our top-sellers. Here's why:
Hoodia gordnoii (Ghaap) is a bitter-tasting cactus-like plant. For thousands of years the Bushmen have been eating Hoodia when they went out on long hunting trips to reduce their hunger and increase energy
Characteristics of Hoodia:
- Only the gordonii variation of hoodia has appetite suppressant abilities.
- Hoodia gordonii is not a stimulant or a drug.
- Hoodia is entirely natural.
- It has no known side-effects, although breastfeeding mothers must avoid it as they should not use any form of appetite suppressant.
- Hoodia tricks the brain into thinking you’ve eaten, and makes you feel full.
- Hoodia may work right away, or may take several weeks.
Key results include:
- A reduced interest in food.
- Delay in the time after eating before hunger sets again.
- Feeling full more quickly.
- A general feeling of well-being
FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY: NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE